DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

 Good Morning. What a beautiful day, it rained last night and the sun shines this morning. I thank God he has brought me one day closer to the day I will reunite with my daughter. I thank God for giving me life to live another day. 

Sometimes when we are going through grief, we lose sight of God's wonderful creation. He created this world for us. We let doubt and fear creep in our hearts and minds. We have to believe and trust him. We can follow the darkness or we can follow the light. We can be hopeless or we can be hopeful. 

The devil sent lost souls to come to my Facebook page to curse at me, use their middle finger, laugh at me, tell me what a horrible mother I must be. They tell me how it is my fault she is gone. They try to bring me down. 

 I lost count of the middle fingers I have deleted, but you can see the laughs for yourself. I am astonished at the amount of people that find it funny we are apart from our daughter. The amount of people taking the time to laugh and insult. Do they do this for every advertisement they see? If so, they must sit at their keyboard all day because on my feed, there is plenty of advertisement.  If I am interested, I look, if not I move on. 

Please think before you decide to laugh at someone else when they are in pain. We all have a choice each and every day. We can choose to listen and follow the ways of SATAN or we can listen and follow the ways of GOD. You don't have to be an overly religious person to follow God's path. Just simply smiling at a stranger and saying hello. Simply showing your good side and being nice to others is a way to follow God. 

I am not here to tell you what choices to make, but the devil is after your soul, and it is up to you to protect it. 

Abigal Barre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?