TRADED IN FOR A NEW SET OF PARENTS? CANCEL CULTURE HURTS! TOSSED ASIDE TRADED IN LIKE A NEW COAT OR A NEW CAR?

 Back in March of 2021 when the first FB page was started, one of Dara Colt's FB friends Lacy Hellerbent posted something odd. She stated she took in a troubled young lady. My friend asked if this was some fettish of they had, taking in troubled young ladies and keeping them from their families? I would hope not. These days you never know, weird stuff happens all the time. .

My friend, she gets angry, like me she doesn't understand how this could have happened . While we are blocked from Dara Colt's Twitter and FB, I am curious. My friend ,.  A while back a friend told me that I must check her twitter. and there it was a tweet declaring she celebrated adopting a daughter. 

How could this happen? I did not want to believe it. I still can't believe it. It hurts to my very core. When I think about it it breaks my heart my eyes tear up, I choke, I feel as if I will die. How could our daughter do this to us? Why does she hate us so much? we sit here and long for her day after day, why she keeps on and on inflicting this pain upon us going about her life as if we no longer exist.

How could a teacher do this to the parents of a former student? Exactly what kind of education are the providing in the schools these days? Does this woman have no morals? She has no children of her own, and obviously is very disconnected of how a parent would feel, she has no sympathy, no empathy. Does she have a cold dark soul? Has she brainwashed our daughter? 

How could our daughter in sound mind thinking clearly allow this woman and her husband adopt her? How could my daughter in sound mind thinking clearly trade her name in as if it is a coat you wear? How could she trade us in for a newer decade younger set of parents? We are not a cot or a car, we are people with feelings. Our hearts and souls are broken.

This hurts! How can everyone around them think this is acceptable? Please tell me, I want to understand. All kinds of things have gone through my mind. Our daughter lives with them, works at the same school as the husband. Our daughter is with them all the time. Are they pimping her out/ Are they using her for sex? did they decide she would make a great daughter since they did not have one of their own? 

If we tossed her aside and traded her in for a new daughter because there was something she did that we did not like, people would point their fingers at us, call us monsters. Yet while this happens, no one asks questions of how on earth could this happen? 

At this point I don't know what to think or believe. All I know is we were tossed aside like yesterday's broken down car and replaced. This is hurtful and disappointing. How did our daughter become so heartless?  Parents are not replaceable. 

Through all this pain we love our daughter. We can only hope and pray she will see past the fog and remember she has parents, who we are where we are. We are not perfect but we are  her parents that have always loved her. Parents that will always be here for her. Parents that wait for her. 

I am her mother and this will never change. I may not be perfect but I am her mother. I love her with all my heart and soul. I sit here forgiving her for making me hurt her like this, wondering if she even thinks of us. Today like everyday, I miss her. Today I cry for her. I am her mother. I am human and I have feelings. I am angry this has happened. I am allowed to feel angry. How would you feel if your daughter traded you in for another set of parents? 

Yes, one feels like a fool in such pain. especially thinking a teacher would never do such a thing as steal you child from you! Yes, I have cried and cried some more. I may be a fool, but I am her mother, and I love her. Even if she is too blind to see. 

Abigal Barre

author of Canceled  Parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?