I ABIGAL BARRE PURCHASED A NEW CAR! I PURCHASED A SUBARU!

 Have you ever bought a new car? Me Abigal Barre purchasing a brand new car? Only once! Buying a car was something I was supposed to do with my daughter Elizabeth. An experience I was suppossed to share with her. When I was pregnant with Elizabeth in 2002 my husband brought home a new car one day. Our car was old and worn. I fell in love with that car. As fate would have it the car did not last forever. It broke one day.

Having a family that loves and cares for us, we were given a car. I was grateful but sad at the same time. It wasn't the car I wanted that I would have picked out for myself. My car that I loved sat is disrepair. I grew to love the car. Cupholders that spilled my drinks and all, I love this car. My daughter Elizabeth referred to the cupholders as futuristic. 

I wanted to keep our old broken car, even though I knew it needed a whole new motor I wanted to keep it. I wanted to fix it one day and give it to our daughter Elizabeth. That didn't happen. When it came time to move from Running County to Isle County, we could not bring it with us. Even though it had new tires, we had to sell it to a junkyard. Oh this made my heart ache. My heart aches to this day.  I know it disappointed our daughter Elizabeth, she loved the car too..

So I had been wanting a new car, I have never had the experience of going to a car lot picking out a car driving it off the lot. Our daughter, Elizabeth and I talked about how rigorous we would be  test driving. We wanted to test out the headlights, see if they were bright enough. We wanted to test out the cupholders to make sure they functioned. We wanted to make sure our car worked for us. I also said no advertisement of where I purchased the car would be placed on a car of mine. I did not want to give someone any free advertisement on my car. 

Well I purchased my car a little over a year ago. I wanted a Subaru. Buying a car with a shortage of cars during Covid would stress anyone out. Me Mrs. Abigal Barre? What hurt me was I did not having my daughter with me. There were no cars on any lots like the one I wanted nearby. I had to make a day trip and drive far away to another town when I got the call they had just traded and I could drive it. I wanted my daughter Elizabeth with me.

I liked the car but it was used, I intended to buy a new car. I ordered the car complete with upgrades. My car had to be ordered. I had to wait for a while to finally get my new car. I called and emailed the dealership, so much I am sure they thought I was bugging them. I wanted to know did my car exist yet. When will my car get here? This was my first new car, I felt like a kid. 

I finally got my car. My brand new white Subaru. I love my car. What I don't love is I had to experience this without my daughter. Now I have our old car sitting in the driveway. It is still a very good car, an old car but a good car. It sits waiting for our daughter Elizabeth to drive it again. It is her car should she ever wish to claim it. 

Should you be out driving on the Georgia roads and you see a white Subaru, you never know it could be me Abigal Barre. THANK YOU SUBARU for my very first new car that I picked out for myself. My second new car but the first I picked out for myself! And for my daughter Elizabeth, I wish you could ride with me to notice the bright headlights, and cupholders that work! I love you and miss you so much!

Abigal Barre
author of Cancel Parents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?