NEVER WISH PAIN UPON OTHERS UNLESS YOU WANT THAT SAME PAIN FOR YOURSELF

 The mockery and insults continue. People will go out of their way to try to hurt you. The list has grown. I have deleted and blocked about 60 people from my Facebook page so far.  I tried to kindly tell them if there was nothing for them to see please move along. Still they return to comment with a middle finger, or laugh at me and others. 

They can try al they want to bring me down. Please pray for their lost souls,  they may not realize the wickedness they allowed into their cold hearts. I am human, and I am not perfect, but I do pray for guidance. I know the world is wicked and cruel. I can only do my best. Right now the best I can do is pray for the wicked, even if it appears they are not deserving.

I have learned several things from attempting to share my post with others:

The outcome of our public school system
People are often hypocritical
People enjoy laughing at other people's misery
People enjoy spending time bullying others
There are more bullies commenting than nice people 
People would rather be hostile than scroll past something they're not interested in
People really do want to piss and shit on you
When your feeling low people really do want to hurt you
The amount of intelligence some people have
The amount of kindness shown to strangers

Abigal Barre



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?