PEOPLE CAN BE COLD AND CRUEL WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT

 I decided that I would create a Facebook page, and I did a small ad for my intro post. On Thanksgiving morning out of 69 people who liked the post, 17 people think the post is funny. This us up 4 laughs from yesterday.  Please explain how a grieving mother should be laughed at? Please explain how grieving parents should be laughed at? There has also been so much criticism. The ratio of critical derogatory comments seem to outweigh the positive.

It is so difficult to believe how cruel people can be. There is such a lack of compassion towards others. No empathy of what people could be going through. When did it become acceptable to bully people? Why does it appear evil is considered good, and good is considered evil? What has happened to people? Are there a great number of lost souls?

Here my husband and I are, we agreed our usual Thanksgiving meal would not be doable this year. It would only bring us tears. It is Thanksgiving, we both woke up in tears. How can people be so cold as comment with a picture of feces? It breaks my heart.  Why would people choose to attack us today and laugh about it?

What seemed strange was one person in particular claiming to be a writer in New York, that decided to go after me with a vengeance, and anyone who agreed with anything I said. It is strange anyone would take the time to do this.  It was as if they were sitting at their keyboard typing one post right after the other. They must have typed a dozen comments for each of my 2 most popular post. 

There was another person with purple hair who was also bullying others. I decided to block the two trolls who seemed to have nothing better to do then sit and spew hatred and lies so frequently non stop. I tried to be nice, wish them well but I am human after all. It was very strange thing is how they came after me with false accusations. One of them claimed I threated to kill our daughter's dog and that I wrote this here on my blog. It seemed earily similar to what I had experienced in the past. 

There were some others that laughed at comments, and posted derogatory things, but I left those up as they did appear to move on. One person even defended this new no contact movement, and social media promoting estrangement. They claimed it was teaching young impressionable minds to spot bad parents, or something to that effect. 

There seems a culture of antifamily propaganda being indoctrinated into our youth. Those promoting estrangement are teaching young people not to value their parents, they no longer matter. Those promoting estrangement are claiming fathers are no more than sperm donors and mothers no more than incubators.

 Yes, I dare to say and point it out, so it makes me a target. People want me to be silent no one wants to hear the truth. It appears people are going to great lengths to silence me, and attack me.  Two individuals came at me yesterday with a campaign of harassment. I was tired of it so I blocked them.

One person even commented on how bland my writing was. I knew it was his way to insult me, as he laughed at my post. I blocked him, and I blocked most who mocked my post with their ha ha. They don't seem like they are capable of being mature adults and scrolling past. This is my story of how I feel, nothing more. This is not meant to entertain the masses, I am not trying to impress anyone. I am simply sharing what I have experienced. 

My husband and I have been through a lot. Our hearts ache without our daughter in our life. There are days it is really hard just to make it through another day, to put on a brave face for the world. Today is Thanksgiving, yes it is a difficult day for us. Lost souls want to come after us today? Wicked people wish to attack us today?

We love our one and only daughter. We can't force her back into our lives. At this point we can't even communicate with her. We have tried and tried, and door after door is slammed in our face.  All we have is faith and trust in all that is good will overcome evil. We can only pray whoever or whatever came between us will be brought to light. Light does shine in the darkness. Love conquers all. 

Abigal Barre

This blog was edited on 11/24/2022 Thanksgiving Morning. This is an actual comment on the post Thanksgiving Morning.



Comments

  1. Rumor has it you are being trolled hard. Rumor has it creepy teacher will have your daughter committed or forced to stay through some judge order.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?