TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT? I CHOOSE FAITH INSTEAD!

We all want things to be easy that make us uncomfortable. No one wants to put up a fight, it can be difficult to stand up for what we believe in and know is right and just. Loving someone and wanting someone in your life should be easy. Only it's not. Too many outside forces can break your shield, tear you apart.


I am not the only mother who grieves for an estranged daughter. The pain is very real. Many mothers attempt suicide because the main is so unbearable they no longer want to live. I live with that unbearable pain daily. 

I have often told my husband that drugs or alcohol to distort my thinking would be easier. I could get a controlled substance to take away my ability to feel emotion. I could find soem prescription drugs, to take to block my emotions, so I would no longer have a care in the world.

Another option is to turn my back on my daughter. I could be cold heartless and cruel and say good riddance. I could say what a waste of almost 19 years of my life. I could complain about giving birth, having to take care of her, Having to have a room in the house for her bedroom, having to do her laundry, having to wash her dishes, having to feed her, having to care for her. But this would be a lie, and I choose to live with the truth and that truth is I love here and I would gladly care for her needs no matter her age.

 I love her! My life would be a hell of a lot easier if I didn't. If I didn't love her I wouldn't miss her. If I didn't love her, I wouldn't care where she was. If I didn't love and care about her so much it wouldn't bother me that she is gone. It wouldn't bother me to see my husband in such pain without her. It wouldn't bother me that her name is changed and that wicked teacher adopted her. If I didn't love her and care about her, I wouldn't even think about her. We think of her daily, and we pray for her daily.

So yes, I could take the easy way out, but I refuse! We love our daughter, and we continue to pray for her return. We believe God's hand will touch her heart, and God will show her the path back home. We believe the truth will be revealed about how a teacher took advantage of our daughter, took advantage of the situation. 

This isn't blame, this is basic decency. A sane normal person would have contacted parents, let them know their daughter was safe. A sane normal person would have told parents their daughter had some issues to work out, and was uncomfortable with something, and would have tried to help fix a problem.  

A sane normal person would not have adopted our daughter, changed her name and claimed her as their own. A sane normal person would not have used methods similar to human traffickers. A sane normal person would not have blocked us for simply saying we loved our daughter on FB. 

It took over a decade to catch Jeffery Dahmer. Over a decade for justice! Sooner or later the truth will come out about what has happened.  Each day is a day closer to being reunited with our daughter.  So I could take the easy way out turn to darkness, or I can have faith in God's work. Life isn't easy always, it can be hard. My life may be hard, but I have my faith, my soul belongs to God. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?