I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

 Have you ever felt invisible? Kind of like those nightmares where you try to speak and no words come out? You try to make your voice heard and it seems no one can hear or no one listens? Have you heard of shadow bans?  Seems if you have truth to tell, many want you silenced, and will go to great lengths to silence you.

I have been blocked by many. As you know I have tried to keep the names of places hidden. I have been blocked by the superintendent of the that county's school system. I have been blocked by the teacher. I have been blocked by the county school system's Facebook page. I am being blocked all over social media. Gee why are all these people blocking me? Can't have people finding out the truth can they?

As I have said, my daughter's name was changed. I found out the teacher adopted her and changed her name. During my search for clues, I discovered there was an alleged relationship between her and a married man who divorced his wife. It was alleged he divorced to be with her. Alleged as I have no proof. 

Also I discovered 14 videos where the teacher swears, cusses, speaks foul language, speaks profanity, however you wish to say it. These videos were hidden behind a paywall. My husband and I filed a complaint. According to their own professional standards one should not post anything online they would not post on the front door of the school. I keep asking for a phot  of this posted on the front door of the school, but have yet to see one. 

If money were no object I would put this on a billboards where you could see it coming and going from the school. Well here is the response, you can see it for yourself. in the picture below. Is their response a result of laziness? corruption? Ignorance? I am not sure. Shit doesn't smell like roses! There there's a bad word for you. 

Removing all names here. Our daughter, out of the blue as soon as she turned 18 disappeared only to be found to be living with her former high school teacher (who lied about it by not admitting to it). This would likely only happen if the teacher was in contact with our daughter before she turned 18. Therefore there had to be an unknown and improper relationship going on between this teacher with a minor, our daughter.

How else would our daughter who had no car get to be 4 hours away in a former teacher's home? Emails and texts must have been taking place well before our daughter turned 18. Something that no school should have been condoning and once informed should have completely investigated. That school system now employs our daughter! This is all a major violation of ethics.

It is beyond my comprehension how no one who lives in that county or works at the school system has noticed this. It is beyond my comprehension how no one who works at that High School, or for the School system failed to notice or take action. It is beyond my comprehension how this was allowed to happen. All of them sat by while this woman adopted our daughter and had her name changed?

This teacher had no children of her own. It is beyond me how her family is accepting of the agony she has caused my family. Do those  people have a soul? Does this teacher have any brothers? Mother? Father? If someone in my family did something this evil I would have done something not sat on my ass! Another bad word for you. How can those people condone this evil? Did anyone cover this up? Did that teacher groom our daughter to become her daughter?



As a parent what am I supposed to think? How would they feel if it were their only daughter? In my efforts to bring awareness, I have been intimidated into silence. trolled, slandered, libeled, suffered defamation of character.  We were even threatened by the sheriff's department to be put in jail should we step one foot on that woman's property again. 

Here I am with my voice. I may not speak often but I am speaking up and speaking out! 

Abigal Barre. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?