HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER DARA COLT ADOPTED A DAUGHTER? AM I A CANCELED PARENT?

Cancelled parents are everywhere! Chances are you know someone who is estranged from their family. Parents are getting canceled everyday, but no one is talking about it. Why would they? It is a devastatingly painful experience. 

I am a cancelled parent. When I reveal this secret people are shocked, they don't understand. I get mixed reactions. Many ask why and how this could happen. Many ask why has law enforcement, Ga Board of Education, principal of the DeLaire High school , Superintendent of Running County Schools have not done anything. They all hide behind the cloak of my daughter's age, legally she is an adult. 

In my opinion my daughter had an inappropriate relationship with a former high school teacher Dara Colt. That relationship started the day my daughter stepped foot in Dara Colt's classroom. We moved 4 hours away, this teacher had no business having a relationship behind our backs with our daughter. However, because Dara Colt is a teacher, and not a convicted criminal, or sexual offender everyone has chosen to look the other way.

Our daughter lives with her former high school teacher now. This teacher, Dara Colt is very popular, politically active, has a YouTube channel, twitter, blog, Facebook and all that social media stuff. She is influencing young people online as well as in the classroom. She has over 700 friends on Facebook alone, some even former students. She has no children of her own, and now has publicly declared to have adopted a daughter. Did she adopt our adult daughter? Did our adult daughter change her name? 

Running County Sheriff's Department refuses to do simple welfare checks to let us know our daughter is alive and healthy. They claimed we did too many. You may be able to count on one hand, possibly two how many checks we have had them do. When we attempted to see our daughter, eight hours round trip this summer, the first thing the deputy said to us was "I told you not to come here."  The Running County deputy  relayed the message that if we ever step foot on Dara and Dean Colt's property again we would be arrested. How can any man be so cruel?

Dara Colt. nor our daughter came outside that day. Dara tweeted she was sorry for being late, that she had a family emergency to her twitter group. Her husband Dean was the only person who came outside. I cried the whole four hour trip home. I just wanted to tell my daughter I loved her and if she ever needed me I would always be there for her. As it turned out We didn't see our daughter that day. It is unbelievable that no one bothered to encourage our daughter to come outside just to say hello.

My husband and I are tortured daily with this reality. We love our daughter dearly, and pray daily that she open her eyes to the truth.  As you can see, my husband and I are now CANCELLED PARENTS!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?