SKIRTING THE LAW? NO RULES BROKEN? HOW CAN THAT BE? SHOW ME THIE INVESTIGATION RECORDS!

People often think I should have been able to depend on the education system to do something, that surely Dara Colt violated some sort of ethic's code. Maybe law enforcement? Nope they did nothing. Was GA BOE possibly negligent? It is hard to say. Where are the investigation records? Who investigated? 


A lawyer suggested we get guardianship over our daughter, and force her to come home. We choose not to do that. We did not want our daughter to feel like we were holding her hostage. We never tried to force her to do things against her will. She had some thoughts about the Brittany Spears situation, and she was against that. 

So as parents we are criticized no matter what choices we made. All I know is our daughter never said she did not want to live here. She never said she hated her name and wanted another name, She never said she wanted a new set of parents. Yet here we are today. 

You can keep on spinning it anyway you wish, but 18 year olds don't just suddenly decide they are going 4 hours away to be with a former teacher from three years ago.  They then don't decide to be adopted by the teacher and her husband. Something isn't right about this situation. Am I the only one that can see that? 

Then for everyone to just slam door after door in our face. I believed someone would investigate. look into their communications with each other? What kind of investigation did they do? Or did they investigate at all?  Because it doesn't appear to be sexual in nature it is ignored? Did Dara Colt and her husband want a daughter and decide mine was good for the taking? 

All I know is my daughter left under suspicious circumstances. There was communication between them in some manner before she turned 18. My daughter turns 18, next thing I know she leaves a note and doesn't say goodbye. Now I find out they adopted her? What am I to think? 


Please tell me how this is professional of a teacher? Please tell me how a teacher's friend's and associates bad mouthing me online is professional? Please someone tell me because this isn't a nightmare, this is real life. 

Surely this teacher is skirting the law? Was this carefully planned? How is this teacher so innocent? She destroyed our lives. My daughter was 18, why did they adopt her? If she is 18 and doesn't have to live with me, doesn't have to communicate with me, why the adoption? Why did they change her name? 

Everyone ignored me from the beginning. Does no one ask questions anymore? The relationship started the day she walked into her classroom, but now Dara Colt adopted my daughter Elizabeth? Did Dara Colt groom my daughter to become her daughter? 

Abigal Barre


http://gae.org/you/legal/gaecodeofethics2013.pdf

https://rules.sos.ga.gov/gac/506-5

https://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/CTAE/Documents/GAPSC-Session-Code-of-Ethics.pdf

https://www.gapsc.com/rules/current/ethics/505-6-.01.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?