MORE SECRETS AND LIES! DID DARA COLT CONVINCE OUR DAUGHTER TO CHANGE HER NAME? IS SOMEONE TRYINGTO GET HER TO FORGET WHO SHE IS AND WHERE SHE CAME FROM?

 


 Nothing happy and uplifting about being estranged from your adult child. All you can do is say you love your child, try to reach out but you can't force them to contact you, tell you what is going on in their life. 

Trying to do what I believed was right as a parent, I added my daughter to my health, vision and dental insurance policy. I thought it could possibly be helpful to Elizabeth, even if she doesn't speak to us. I thought she may find the benefits helpful. 

Well it came time to verify my dependents. I was required to provide a copy of Elizabeth's birth certificate. Sounds simple and easy enough. Only Elizabeth took her birth certificate and social security card with her, but left her license. Somehow that was planned. Someone in a hurry to leave doesn't take a birth certificate do they?

I wasn't able to get off work, so I asked my husband to go get a copy of her birth certificate, it was $25. He went to get the birth certificate, and they told him it did not exist. That evening when he told me I was in shock. I was angry! How could this be? She was born January 1, 2003, how could it not be found?

We searched public notices, no such public notice existed to change her name, not in the state of Georgia. Did we not search hard enough?  Dara Colt claims to have adopted a daughter. My daughter is an adult. We are ghosted, and this happens? What conclusions are we supposed to come to as parents? What are we supposed to think? I am at a loss here. They are trying to erase the fact that we have a daughter? 

I did not know what her name is! How is it that we now don't even know the name of our own daughter? I looked at the staff directory of Rock River School there in Running county where Dean Colt works, it was staring me right in the face Carol Colt working at the same school as Dean Colt.

With the stroke of a pen someone changed our daughter's beautiful name she was given at birth. Did this same judge also try to erase us as parents? Did Dara colt adopt our daughter? Did Dara Colt groom our daughter? Did Dara Colt groom our daughter to become her daughter? 

We exist we have a daughter that we love and care about She was born as Elizabeth Barre not Carol Colt!. We will never be erased with the stroke of a pen. We are irreplaceable. We love and care for our daughter, that can't be changed by those blocking us out of her life. Is someone trying to get our daughter to forget who she is and where she came from? Does Dara Colt the High School teacher have anything to do with this? 

No one listened when I said Dara Colt has no children of her own. No one listened when I tried to say something isn't right. Who is listening now? Did Dara Colt groom our daughter to become her daughter? 

We are Canceled Parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?