TEACHER CONTINUES TO IGNORE PARENT? NO RESPONSE?

This email was sent to Mrs. Colt Oct 2021. As usual no response. Does she think I am invisible? I exist. I am my daughter's mother, and I will always be her mother. I suspected from the beginning her motives were sinister. What else am I to believe? she along with those I have contacted that work from the school system must think I don't exist, but here I am. 


Mrs. Colt-


We don't expect you to talk to us, but I have something to say to you. I don't appreciate your having your friends tell lies about us online like you did. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are nothing more than a coward.  The facts are we are Elizabeth's parents and we love her dearly, nothing, nobody or no set of circumstances will ever change that. 

Your friends claimed that we were taking the dog to a high kill shelter. Remember that? How dare they. The facts are Elizabeth got a puppy in November. She promised to take care of the puppy. We trusted her with that responsibility. The fact is she never asked us if we would continue to take care of the puppy in her absence. She left, abandoning the puppy. That is the reality of the situation.  As parents, it was up to us to either continue to take care of the puppy or find him another home. Out of love for Elizabeth, we kept the puppy. How dare your friends twist and turn that into some way to criticize us as parents. That was nasty and uncalled for. You are free to live in fantasy land and make up bullshit that makes you feel good about yourself for what you have done, or you can face reality. The fact is responsible adults don't abandon dogs at their parent's house.


Reality is we are not perfect parents, but we have done our best. If that isn't good enough then so be it. You have no right to have had your friends tell lies about us to make yourself feel better about what you are doing. I appreciate the fact that you have opened your home to our daughter, but I don't appreciate your lack of communication with us about our daughter. Any decent human being would have picked up the phone and told us our daughter was alive and well.  We have not only been broken hearted, but extremely concerned. I don't expect you to understand the love a parent has for their children. You don't have children of your own. We worry about her every single day. Every day without her in our life is heartbreaking.  I don't expect you to care or understand that. You have proven your lack of concern.

But I expect you to know and understand this. If anything happens to my daughter while she is with you, I will come after you with a vengence you have never known or seen. I will blame you if anything happens to her. My daughter has attempted suicide more than once, and has written suicide notes claiming how one day she will succeed.  I did all I could to make you aware of this, but you refused to respond and refused to communicate with us. According to notebooks she had in her room, she also enjoys drugs. I attached a small paragraph of her notebook that was in her room. Instead of open honest communication you chose to ignore us.So you should know why I would blame you and hold you accountable.

We love her unconditionally, nothing, no one or no set of circumstances will change that. When we wrote a note that we loved Elizabeth on your facebook page, and your husband's you blocked us. Why would you deliberately stand in the way of parents trying to tell their daughter they love her? Are you really that cold and calloused? You can block us, lie about us, have your friends talk trash about us, all you want, it changes nothing. We are Elizabeth's parents. We love her, and we miss her, and we will until the day we die. For you to continually and deliberately want to keep our daughter from us is despicable.

I don't know what you believe you are accomplishing, but Elizabeth is our daughter, and we love her. You can't change that. You can live in fantasyland all you want but in the end, you are not just hurting us, you are hurting her.  If I find out my daughter was doing any kind of drugs in your house, or attmpts suicide again under your roof there will be hell to pay. I promise you, that if anything happens to her, I will hold you accountable, and I will come after you with a  vengeance  like you have never seen. 

If you have a decent bone in your body, I suggest you make this right instead of continuing to be a coward.

Abigal Barre




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?