WOULD GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SWEEP A COMPLAINT ABOUT A TEACHER UNDER THE RUG? IF I WERE A TEACHER WOULD I BE SUSPICIOUS IF?

 Would it be suspicious I were a teacher had a secret relationship with a former student who moved 4 hours away behind her parents back? 

If I were a teacher and she moved in with me 3 years later after she turns 18, could you please look the other way? 

If I were a teacher and ignore the parents when they ask about their daughter I could not have any ulterior motive could I? 

If my husband and I suddenly adopt an adult daughter and change her name behind the parents back this would be okay if I were a teacher? Would you trust me to teach your kid if I did this? 

Would you mind if I just kindly threaten to have the parents put in jail should they step on my property to attempt to visit their daughter again if I were a teacher? 

Oh and please don't ever think that I could have ever possibly violated any ethics if I were a teacher after all I did wait until after she turned 18 to let her live with with me adopt her and change her name right? 

Oh and please if I were a teacher and never had children please don't think that I would ever want to take someone else's kid or my former student and suddenly claim them as my own? 

Oh if I were a teacher could you please kindly sweep this under the rug? 

Oh my gosh, I f I were a teacher, and possibly trained as a crisis counselor, I would not know how to entice a former student to go along with anything like this would I? 

If I were a teacher I could never take advantage of a young woman's vulnerability especially if she suffered mental illness or suicide attempts would I?

 If I were a teacher I would never convince a former student to trade their parents in for me and my husband who also works for the school system would I? 

If I were a teacher would you kindly ignore the parents should they file any complaints against me? 

Oh if I were a teacher I would be so happy if this was ignored RIGHT? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?