ESTRANGEMENT IS PAINFUL! WE TRIED TO VISIT OUR DAUGHTER in ROSEBURGH! WHY DOES IT APPEAR EVERYONE IS KEEPING US APART FROM OUR DAUGHTER? WARNING SENSITIVE CONTENT

 On June 18, 2022 I got up the nerve to drive to Roeburgh, Georgia in Running County to see our daughter. This would be a four hour drive.  I had no expectations. I only wanted to tell my daughter I love her and that I am here for her should she ever need me. 

Since it was such a long drive, I got up very early. I wanted to be there early enough in the morning so most likely Elizabeth would be there. I knocked on the front door, and Dean Colt came around from the side door. Dara Colt did not come outside, my daughter did not come outside.  Why did they refuse to come outside?

Dean Colt was cordial, he did not yell at us or threaten us. I told him I only wanted to tell my daughter I love her, and I am here for her should she ever need me.  I simply said since my daughter has not come outside, I would call and request a welfare check just to make sure my daughter was okay. He did not object. I was hoping maybe an officer could talk her into coming outside. 

We waited for the deputy to arrive, it was the exact same deputy who told us over the phone not to make welfare checks. Interesting enough he knew to go to the side door and not the front door. He was very stern, no sympathy for our long trip whatsoever. The very first thing he did was remind us that he told us never to come never to try to see our daughter. We were threatened, and told that if we ever stepped foot on that property again we would be arrested. 

The Running County deputy defended them, as being fine outstanding citizens. Why was he on their side? Did he know them personally?  Why no sympathy for us? We just drove 4 hours to get there! We were her parents. Why was he so cold and cruel? Should he as a professional at lease be neutral? 

I cried for the whole four hour trip home. I drove with tears streaming down my face. I didn't understand a  deputy was there. Why did he not try to convince Elizabeth to come outside to say hello to us? Something did not seem right about this at all. They are four hours away. Why absolutely no sympathy for our bravery? Why did this deputy only threaten us? With his threats, we are afraid if we ever go back to Running County we might be arrested just for being alive!

This was just too much for me. The pain and bewilderment was more than I could stand at that moment. Being separated from my daughter is hard. It seems the whole world is against me. On Monday night June 20, 2022 I got up in the middle of the night. I got Elizabeth's old medication and poured it out on the kitchen counter. I swallowed a lot of pills that night. I didn't count how many but enough that I needed more than 2 glasses of water to take them. 

I did not want to live. The pain of what I have been through was just too much. How can the world be this cruel? Why was not one trying to reunite us with our daughter.? Why does it appear that they are only trying to keep us apart? Everywhere we turn doors slammed in our faces?

When my husband woke up, I told him I loved him. He noticed the pills, I told him not to worry I had not taken that many. I was hoping that I would go to sleep and not wake up.  Only I did wake up, and when I did it was not pleasant. I vomited and had diarrhea at the same time. I did not know that was humanly possible! This went on for several hours. I felt horrible for three weeks. 

It is difficult to be in that dark place, where it seems the whole world is against you. Except in my case the word is against me, I have reached out numerous times, and I am ignored as if I am invisible. No one is listening, no one is helping. 

If I had succeeded in ending my life would Dara Colt celebrate? How could any woman be so cold and cruel? How could any many be so cold and cruel? Does their family know the truth? does no one know that we exist? Did they lure our daughter away from us? Why are we being kept from our daughter? Why are we blocked by all these people? Is Running county just full of corrupt cruel people people? 

Who is reminding our daughter Elizabeth we love her? Who is encouraging Elizabeth to pick up the phone to call us, text us? Anyone there in Running County? Our hearts are broken. .We are devastated. We want to see our daughter, we want to hear from our daughter. We are Cancelled Parents. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU REALIZE SATAN IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL

I HAVE BEEN INTIMIDATED INTO SILENCE TROLLED SLANDERED LIBELED SUFFERED DEFMATION OF CHARACTER BLOCKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS MYVOICE SPEAKING UP SPEAKING OUT

RUMORS OF INFIDELITY? DOES SHE CHEAT ON HER HUSBAND? DOES SHE CHARGE MONEY FOR PROFANITY VIDEOS? DOES SHE LIE?